UPDATED STUDIO POLICIES
We have recently updated our shop policies with regard to keeping safe and COVID-19, please take few minutes to make yourself familiar with the new policies before your appointment with us.
- Please wear a mask at all times when in the studio (we will be too!) If you don’t have one, we have masks available to buy on the day.
- On arrival, your temperature will be checked. If within normal range, you will be asked to enter the studio and wash and sanitize your hands, as well as disinfecting your phone.
- If you have a high temperature (above 37.5) you will be asked to leave and re-book your appointment and your deposit will be lost or at our discretion, the appointment can ve rescheduled. .
- You will be required to complete a questionnaire re: Coronavirus symptoms, alongside the usual consent form.
- Please inform us prior to attending your appointment if you feel unwell, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms. We can then rearrange your appointment for a later date. If you attend your appointment and you are not well, you will not be tattooed and you may lose your deposit.
- Mystic Lounge will only let you in to the studio once everything is ready, so to avoid waiting around please arrive at the time of your appointment and not beforehand.
- To help with ventilation in the tattooing area, we may have the window open at all times.
Needless to say I can’t wait to get back to the studio and see you all! But please remember that getting a tattoo can wait; if you feel unwell please rebook your appointment. It’s important that we work together to ensure the safety of ourselves and others.
Mystic Lounge Tattoo studio only accepts clients aged 18 or over. Please ensure that you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you to your appointment (current passport/driving license). If this cannot be provided on request, I will be unable to tattoo you and you will lose your deposit.
- Deposits are required for all bookings, in order to secure a time and date for your tattoo or body piercing. *Deposits are non-refundable*.
- We require a cash deposit of £50 for tattoos up to 2 hours and £150 for tattoos over 3 hours when taking a booking, to secure your appointment. Your deposit contribute towards the cost of your tattoo and is not refundable.
- Please give 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment. Failure to attend your appointment without prior notice of doing so will result in full pre-payment for any subsequent appointments.
- The tattoo space in the studio is upstairs, please be aware of this before booking an appointment. If you have mobility issues don’t hesitate to inform me and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Please be aware that you are unable to be accompanied whilst being tattooed. However, there are plenty of cafes and shops for anyone who comes along with you to explore whilst they are waiting!
- This is a drug and alcohol free studio, you must be sober or you will be turned away. No exceptions.
- Please eat within the two hours prior to your appointment and avoid consuming alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment. Drink plenty of water before you get tattooed. Bring snacks and a drink for larger pieces, dress comfortably in dark colors to avoid ink/blood stains.
- If you are going to be late, please contact us by phone only, not via social. We understand that delays happen and will work with you. However, if you do not call/text us and are more than 15 minutes late you forfeit your appointment and deposit.
- If you have multiple sessions booked and no call/no show to one, your next appointments will be cancelled without further notice. If you have a free touch-up session scheduled and no call/no show to your appointment it will still be counted as your one free session. Communication is key
- We cannot give price quotes for tattoos over the phone. Details needed to quote prices include sizing in inches, location, style and reference pictures. Please contact us via messages with these details or come to the shop in person for quotes..
- Eating, drinking and smoking within the studio is strictly prohibited.
- It is imperative that you take care of your new tattoo. Aftercare advice is provided by our artists.
- Touch ups requested after 45 days will be charged at our standard rate.
- The artists/ Management reserve the right to refuse any work for any reason.
- Any issues should be addressed to management.